Saturday, February 23, 2008

- Worried -

I received a called from brother telling me mum have to headed to hospital for operation. WHAT A SHOCKED!!!!!!! Oh gosh, my heart bump faster and faster. Can't even asleep for whole night!

Mum had a tumor in her ovaries. The doctor said it needs to cut it out for safety. So the doctor suggested mum to go operation after the checkup. Ok, I called mum that night. She told me not too worry as this is a normal and small operation. She said, it usual for a woman in their late aged. And she told me most of her friends also had this kind of lady operation, so no need to worry about. It's ok. Omg! After she said this, I really wish to back home imediately to accompany her to go thru the operation. But I can't, I need to work this SHIT Sat. Brother rushed back after work this week.

And now the operation is over and my mum is safe. Thanks for the doctor. Dad will be always accompanied her. She now rest at home. She will be fine and healtheir.

Thanks god! Bless her as much as you can!

2 comments:

JiNG said...

eh.. my mom also have the same operation last time.. its small operation but will effect ur mom stamina lor.. she will cepat tired after the ovaris is taken out.. so ask her dont do too much hard work d.. hehe .. hint ur father lar.. haha.. but still fine one lar.. dont worry.. haha.. God bless

* j a n e * said...

really?? yalo, she owes said she tired, doctor also said like that. And ask her not to do hard work liao. Maybe she no need to work anymore. Wish her recover faster. =)