Saturday, February 2, 2008

- Satisfaction . Fun . Great!! -

Scream..!!! Chinese New Year is approach!! So into holidays mood now. and i bet so do you aite? *haha* Okay, I've been so mad about my office Apple since its make me so GERAM coz dont know what happened into it until made me can't even write in my blog! * iskisk * Until I need to save it in muh Hotmail drafts. What the hecks! *ooppss, sorry, no foul words on Chinese New Year * hehehe

Yeah! Just finished bought my CNY stuffs. Spent these few weeks to search for my assets. Oh well, it's been SO grateful that my shopping kaki willing to walk with me even they buy nothing while Im grabbing like FOC! (free of charge) hoho.. =)
What What What?? Everyone knows im shopaholic! Even I cant help myself from rushing to the mall every week. No one can stop me from that even muh baby! NO WAY!! * im having a big fight with him lately but now is ok d * =( I hope it wont happen again Baby! I had a great day thou. eheh.

Back on the spot! Can't wait to meet muh biatches and buddies at hometown. Miss'em lots. It's like such a decade i never meet them. I know it sure a great time when we gather soon and later. Don't leave me behind guys. HAHA .. Uh hmm.. Gosh!
I really can't wait to leave Singapore!! =( And I swear!! I will go KAMPAR to find my chick when i get the car!!! * Eva, listen up! Don't blame me if I cant get any of the transport flying there OK * eeeehhhheeee

eeehehehhe.. well, these are the thingys i carried away from the bussiness land. And some can't show it here coz no time snap it! LOL.. wink wink ^^



* ta da *

* F-I-R-S-T D-A-Y*


* s-e-c-o-n-d D-A-Y *

* t-h-i-r-d D-A-Y *

* fourth D-A-Y-tis one kill my soul, love it so much * ;P


* f-i-r-t-h D-a-y *

* s-i-x-t-h D-a-y * {the handbag nice? } love this too =)

4 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

wow!!!
good shopper!!

i miss wearing short pants..

* j a n e * said...

LOL.. i know u sure miss m'sia loads..
u take k there.. =)

Beverly's Secret said...

really love your silky blouse...
where do you get it?
mind to share?

* j a n e * said...

haha, sure of coz..
most of them are from topshop and MNG. i bought it at sgp. =)