Sunday, February 17, 2008

- I Love You , My Valentine -

I had a simple but sweet valentine's..
Surprise until i am speechless..
Nothing more I can say..
Just a kiss and a hug can say it all..
I Love You, honey..
Thanks for the hard work and surprise..
Thanks for everything..
I am happy enough =D
Glad to have you in my life.....


* Candid *

* Baby *

* Muh grill sour source with vege and rice *

* Baby fried fish serves with french fries *

* Gift from the meal- Cupid Strikes chocs *

* The only pic of the night-Baby n I *

* One for you, One for me =) *

* Muh present *

* Thanks Baby for the surprise *

* No words can describe *

* I am Happy *

4 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Nice date, i'm sure you will with love...how sweet~~

Love your ring!! I had lost 2 engage rings though...miss them so much!!

* j a n e * said...

yea, it's a nice date thou.. i am in love that nite!

Thanks, im sure u wil find your lost ring! your hubby will help to replace it. =)

JiNG said...

eh... tat one is engage ring?? or u going to marry?? cilaka.. didnt invite me... haih.. so sad.. i want to give angpao also cannot.. ;P

* j a n e * said...

nola, it just a present. no worries, if i really marry. sure will invite u. xD