Saturday, February 16, 2008

- Happy Chinese Rat Year -

Went thru a busy and enjoy holidays, now i can sit back and relax to tell you my CNY at hometown. Well, while im on he way back to Bidor from Sgp, i am damn excited and i can't sleep at all.. Looking forwards to see muh beloved ones is such kinda nervous since i never meet them for such a time. Reach home on lunar 29 (mean nin 29 morning).. finally met them, laugh laugh and laugh ( on me and on them ) chat chat and chat among us once we met. It's such...... a warmest thing in the world =)

Coming into a night out with my buddies and biatches. Yum-cha-ing at mamak. Met so many bunches of long time never seen friends. Chat never end! One word, happy sincerely coming from the heart!


* night out on nin 29 *

CNY day 1, im sick of my fat bro!! dur. wake me up at 10am (keep pulling my blanket and pillow as well) as i just slept at 5am at nite!! nite or morning? uh..hmm.. went to home and home visited. hahaha.. not a bad day out. i got a lots of angpau. hohoho. XD Night, yum-cha-ing at another mamak with buddies and new year game- GAMBLE!!!!!! I lost almost hundred and muh baby lost almost 300 at the same night same place same ppeeppoollll. X( Thanks to the winner Mr Goh and all MR & MISS DOGs!!


* happy family- my everything and my beloved ones *

* first day out *


Dinner night with buddies at chor 2. Nothing special, just an ordinary dinner at one of the restaurant at muh hometown as what we discuss before CNY. =) Great dinner thou *hehehe* Glad to see you Vinxen. For those who *fly aeroplane* please make sure will attend in our next DINNER, thank Q thank Q!! isksisk . As usual , new year GAMES continued our night!! hehe ( im gonna grab back muh money as how much i lost ) sadz.... =(

* meng.kun.l.yee.zhen *

* girlies-after dinner *

* yee.zhen*

* presents for swapped =)*

* this what i got- it's cute *


* champaign time *


* GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE *

* i lost *


Kampar visit on chor 3 as nothing to do at Bidor. Finally I met Edmund- who i knew for 3 years and this was our 1st time met. What a surprise!! Main purpose is my chicks! haha, happy to see you gurl. Love you Eva. You look gorgeous day by day =) And also Mr loh- ah loh, you fat jor wor. hahaha ;P Glad to met you all.

* Edmund and i *

* eva. edmund.me.ah loh *


Well, after a busy week. Time for get back to muh working life. This is the sadest thing i cant accept. Leave my beloved land and beloved ones is like meaningless for me. =( I will looking forward into our next Chinese New Year!!! Uh.. hmm.. not early geh la, it coming so soon!! Trust me!! Its so soon!! =D


Lastly, wish you all also been enjoyed and had a very happy this Chinese New Year!! Good night readers!!!

No comments: