Saturday, February 23, 2008

- Movie Date -

It's another Sunday, a day out with Baby. First week after back from CNY break. I still can't accept that i was back to office. I told boo, how much i miss home and my friends. arrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!! Now i only know Baby's feeling when he leave from our met and back to work since one year ago. I really understand your feeling now baby. =)

So, regarding to my borediness and sadness, Baby took me to JB for a visits and movie. Headed to City Square after lunch, we in time to bought a movie ticket 'JUMPER' which Baby so wish to watch. Before the movie start, time for shopping. I wish to grab some of the cardigan for myself. Don't know why, it cost damn expensive even it is not in a BRAND. What la, i rather pay more a bit to buy a branded cardigan rather waste on those which is low quality but cost like bom. Headache. At last, I can't find any of my cardigan and i grabbed a bracelet in 10 mins times before we seated for our movie. * hehe *

Back to home after our dinner. It's a tiring day after the day end. =D



* JUMPER * -i give 3 star


* Simple bracelet light up my day =) *










No comments: