Saturday, February 2, 2008

- GOOD Ending? -

Erm.. Not a happy ending by the way. Yea, tuck and i reunited again. He called and we had dinner together.

Pampered? No. Persuade? No. Exaggarate? A bit. Happy? Not really. Sad? Most. Pain? Dissapeared. Hurt? Loads. Chatting? For sure. Eye-sight? Yea, he did it on me while i dont. Touch? Uh..hmmm. Desperate? Sure. Argueing? Yes, we did it again on the same matter. Cold? A while. Warm? After all. =)

Can you promise me not to did it to me again baby? I really felt uneasy without seeing you these few days. Kinda sad. Please say NO to FIGHT!!! I know you won't make it the second time aren't you? :(

* Sorry readers, I promise used to blog here only when i am willing to shared my happiness but I can't help to keep posting my unpleasant memories inside here. Coz I really need to saying it out about what i feel right now. While this is my best companion to talk with. *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.