Saturday, February 2, 2008

- Mr Right? -


Oh dear, its been 3 days I never speak to my Baby, what happened? Even he called I have no courage to answer. Because he had been hurt me so deep. I don't know what should I do? I am now full of sadness and disappointment. Sounds weird aite? =(


As usual, after one day of the arguement, my Baby sure will come back to me but this time is different, am I wrong?? No no no. I am definitely SO RIGHT! Moody and weakend whole day these days. Not feel to do anything else other than lying on the bed waiting for the sun dawn. But i stil have to work! Feeling depressed everyday woke up. Will he knows? Will he cares? I've been questioning myself every morning! Stupid me. aarrgghhhhh!

These few days, i was having no breakfast, had my dinner alone and watching TV alone. Kind a hard-take-feelings.. Not a very good try! I had try to pick my phone up and msg-ing him to tell him that I miss him a lots but i didn't at last. Not even miss called him. I really MISS you Baby. :'(

Whose the Fault's??? Whose the problem?? Whose the sufferer?? Whose the hurt-est? And whose the sadnest?? Him?? Me??? I don't dare to know.


I miss you!!

No comments: