Monday, March 3, 2008

- Shopping Sunday -

Haik everyone, it's like such a decade didn't update muh blog. Haha.. As my home line not so good, so i can't give u all any surprise! I am now telling you how i spent my weekends. Interested? No? I don't care!! I just want to write!! I am too free at office and nothing to do. $#@$@#@$ (curse) ;/


So, well, i went to shopping at Bugis. Went with muh baby as he already dated with his friend and he promised me to help me search for my cardigan. hehheehe... Yes, I found muh cardigansss at last since i can't hunt it last Sunday at JB. It was so crowded that day! Hot plus Hot!! In the meantime, i also managed to grab one dress which i like it so much! and it is so cheap!! It was tiring but no doubt, i always enjoy it although it killing my leg for a few hours walked. -haha-

Spent about 1 hour at Bugis Junction before my baby meet his fren, I managed to bought a clutch which i so desperate to buy since before CNY. And now that I got it!! Much happy for it. *tteeeehhheeeeee* We strolling down Bugis street as muh second destination of shopping spree, hehe.. This time i walked with his friend's gf as they splurging at cafe. *taaa daaaa* i carried away some accesseries and a dress as i mention just now. :D I spotted a very nice pair of shoes. Plan to grab it on my next visits there. LOL

Time for home my dear. HAHA. Tat's all for now. Cheers~



* Baby and i *


* moi assets :D *

No comments: