Tuesday, March 25, 2008

what is CHRISTMAS!! Anyone??

Okay, talk about x'mas, i know its too early and so early.. 9 months to go.. i know.. SO, what is the main point i post this.. Let me explain..

Two weeks ago, my boss called me in his room. He smile at me. He never smile at anyone unless got things for him/her to do. And i already can guess what he want me to do before i enter his room. Alright, he asked me to design a theme. What theme? Good question. Let me continue.. He asked me to design a Christmas theme for this coming big event in Singapore (CCIS- Celebrate Christmas in Singapore) Yes, it's a big event in whole Sgp. He asked me, any idea of this year theme?? My leg was shaking that time. Err.... i have no idea yet i told him. What a good answer!! ( Walao, of coz la, sudenly ask ppl this kind of stupid question, how to answer o?? As im already half asleep before he asked me in ) WAHAAAHAHHA


Boss ask me to do the design within 2 days. Some said, i am lucky that can particiapte in this such a big big event. Yes, i am lucky! As u don't know, there got so much anxiety and stressfulness in me these few days. No more sleep well every night! im sad. no one knows. =(

I got showed him few designs within 2 days. Guess what! you are right! I've been rejected all this designs. I showed him what appeared on your mind- d snowman, the xmas trees, the star, the presents etc. Thats not he want??

* this is recents i showed him*
I know there are smthg wrong. i hate the fonts!! and smthg missing..

So, tell me.. what is all about christmas? wat is the meaning of christmas? what do you think about christmas?

The slogan is ' The Spirit of Christmas '

I need some idea. Anyone?? Plsssss....... =)

No comments: