Monday, March 10, 2008

- Another day.... -

Yes, yes, yes.... i went to shop again!! hehe.. I can't stop shopping unless i lost muh job and my account are empty. LOL but it wont happen, I BET!!

This was a PC Fair weekend. Im gonna hunt for the RAM, upgraded to 2GB! so that muh laptop can * run * faster while im online!heheheheh... i got it now!! it's inside my laptop now! hoho :D As usual, i went with my baby. Headed to Suntec City after our branch, we so in time snapped some stupiak pics in d bus!! wahahahaa.. It was so crowded in the building!! I almost faint that time. I swear, i will never go to this kind of event anymore! TOOOOOOOOO PACK!!!! @.@

Guess what? Not less than that, i met my sistas - kun and puiling. while baby can't wait to back home tried the new RAM and continuing his drama.. leave me alone.. yea, accompanied one of them- talk talk heart! drink drink tea, shop shop shop.. this what girls did while out-dating together! You are right, I simply carried away a cardigan and a long pant. Spent money again?? huh?? haha. ;P

OooooOOoOOooooooOOOOOOooooooooOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooo

Picturetos (stupiak act of HIM)


* As usual, one for myself *

* take 1 *

* take 2 *

* take 3 *

* take 4 *


* huh, shopping?? again? :D *

2 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

yoyoyoyoyoy....
You look stunning...
I wish i could cut my hair short also ahh...

seems like short hair is the trend now...

* j a n e * said...

yea~ short hair is trendy now. u shud have a try ;P

maybe it look nice on you, go and try :D