Monday, March 31, 2008

- the weekend -

hohohohoho.... like what i promised, more picturetos are coming.. hehe..yes yes.. this is what i recently did this weekend. i think you already can guess what should i want to tell. haha.. no doubt, i SHOP again. Weeheeeee..............

actually, nola.. just had a walked with my loves one at marina square. it's dead bored at home in singapore since there is so small and lack of activities to do. haikz..so, that's why! don blame me please....... =( not really happy by the way, COZ spent money again on my body wear.. kik sei ;/

BUT

shopping is just my favorite! im sorry i let u down.. I am SHOPAHOLIC!!! just like it!! This is only and ONLY way to pamper myself all the way like.. girls must do something just to pleasures yourself with all the tired works!!! ces't la vie... hehe :D and my Baby just loovveeeeee it... he accepted because he love me <3



- th3 w33k3nD -


* fashion week @ marina square- hey buddy, spring has come, summer is soon to be ( it's spring/summer wear show) *


* da model *


* camwhore @ mrt station ( you see, he busy, no time choi me) hehehe.. *

* talk talk talk *

* weekend's assets - sgd19.95 for the strike jacket and sgd27.90 for summer shoes *








2 comments:

levian said...

you looks so cute in the photo !! haha. would you be interested in exchanging links ?? ;)

* j a n e * said...

sure sweetie, linked u lo..

post more of your pics!! u r pretty too. =)