Wednesday, April 2, 2008

- Copycat -

What i wana say here is I REALLY HATE COPYCAT!! Especially the friends /colleagues that you knew. Alright, let me explain why today i HAVE to post this out!! What i mean COPYCAT here is.. not copy homework, not artwork, not design, not copy n paste assignment! What i mean is STYLE/BODY WEAR!! Everyone has thier style and look. Even mummy and daddy also have. WHY want to COPY other style? ISKISK...

This was happened in me and my colleague!! SHE JUST COPYCAT ME!! I might not say all but the way she wearing are same as me. Even acceseries also same. What i can say anymore?? Not even style, the TOPS i wore before and now that she wear in front of me! The tops, the tight pants.... ALL are same methods, the TOPS is same brand, same colours, same style, same patterns!!! Oh gosh!!!! Why her face skin so thick!?? Can accept people criticization?? CAN YOU??

Many of my other colleagues asked me why she wore same TOPS with me( not on the same day la..), even they sometimes wrong recognised her into me.. WTF!! This is what i ANGRY about.

Calm down calm down.. Calm down Jane.. it's ok. Smile =)


SO, all of you out there.. don simply copy others style, if you want to, plssssss don used same method..what i mean is, don wear same design n color n style their way of wearing on front of the original. IT IS SO IRRITATIHNG!! you know. Just do the way you think yourself to match with the style you want to follow! Be creative, please............


I still wan to curse!!! DON STOP ME!!
@$@@%$%#^^%&#%$&%&*&&(^^$%#





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate copycat too..
but just be yourself...
smile~~

Ah Eva Eva said...

I HATE COPYCATS TOO.

* j a n e * said...

who copy u ah?? ah eva! hehe..