Sunday, April 6, 2008

- Sport Time -

Went to play badminton with Baby and friends.. Talk about sport.. I've finally have my gut to go ahead. One reason!! KEEP FIT!!! hehhehe.. Actually, not only can loose weight, it good for healthy. Thats why i choose sports to reduce my FAT in my body! LOL..

I was started to play about 2 weeks ago, and it prove!! I loose about 1kg! My tummy no more so much fat oil.. And it makes me no longer always said tired and sleepy. It feel fresh! Guess what i gain? I gain PAIN!! huhuhuuhuhh... helppppp.... my hand and whole body liked been scratch!! But my dear said, it will no more pain if I continue playing.. I trust him. =) It is fun thou.



* Picturetos of SPORT *


* th3 place that we played - His friends [ weng & chun ]*

* Oh gosh! im so proud i have a cyber shot digi cam- nice pose , hehehe .... *


* the only pic i took with him *


* You see, my Baby such a great badminton player- i love it when he played! feel so smart [ piak piak!! i know im too over to give compliment to my boy, im sorry :D ] *


* opps!! it's him again!! ok ok.. i wil stop praising! *


* IT's HIM AGAIN!!!!!! i can't stop shoting his pic!! he is too yau yeng!! wahahhaa... slap slap slap!! *


im sorry, hehehhe.. i can't stop posting out his smart pose.. *




shit!! i know i will cursing by u all now. but don stop me from posting all my dear great pose! in love with him!! <3

alright! SO, keep more exercise!! i won't give up on loosing my FAT oil..
time to bed! good night readers! enjoy the day...




6 comments:

levian said...

haha. Love is good, why should anyone even complaint ?? i believe no one should. ;)

thanks for the link exchange !! i've added yours as well. :)

* j a n e * said...

hahaha.. yes, love is wonderful! thanks for no cursing! hehe..;)

JiNG said...

l.o.v.e. hhmm.. it began to become a stranger to me.. hahha..

* j a n e * said...

Oi~!! wat hapened to u jing! haha.. look so grey in L.O.V.E..

kevin 1809 said...

....

* j a n e * said...

dear kevin,
y .......???