Tuesday, April 8, 2008

- Hungry... -


I am HUNGGGGRRRRYYYYYYYY~!!!!!!!!!!


Dinner with me! Anyone??!!!! Okay, the clock striking into 8.41pm when im writing this.. No doubt, I am waiting someone to dinner with me! What time you fong gong honey?? Please quick......... =( I almost be a hunger ghost already..

* it's 8.15pm sharppppp!! *


Since he changed his work, everyday also got Over Time.. good or bad?? leave me alone in the room.. Im sad for can't breakfast with him everyday [ as he start to go for work at 7.30am ].. I'm sad for can't dinner with him everyday [ as he always OT- he did! ].. I'm sad [ as he can't accompany me chatting and TV-ing every night before we get into bed ].. I'm sad..

BUT

I understand his position. I did forgive him. haiz...

* huh?? look so numb! dum dum *


CAN YOU COME BACK EARLY?? IM HUNGRY~!!!! huhuhuhuuhuhuhu...

Yeay~ I received his called just now told me that he is on the way back, he FONG GONG jor!! ok ok.. :D no more hunger ghost! hehe.. xoxoxo



No comments: