Friday, April 18, 2008

- W.H.Y -



AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

I WANA SCREAM OUT LOUD~!!!!!!

Why why why...??? There are so many question mark on my head. I've got so many question flying around and around my head.. I really don't know what i am doing now!!! THIS WORLD IS NOT FAIR~!! AND IT IS CRUEL~!!! I know you will say that i am the luckiest one. I've got happy family, I've got not-can-say-good boyfriend, I've got lotsa buddies, I've got my best chicks ever, I've got childhood best friends, I've got money( of coz..not more than others' have) , I've got home, I'e got job, etc etc and etc...

What i can ask for more? I just feel weird weird... Is like something lack in my life. Something that me myself cannot firgure it out.. I don't know what!! I can't discover what is this? AM I CRAZY/ MAD OR SOMETHING???

Heeeeellllllooooooo... Come back pls.....

Just don't know how to explain/ express the feeling i had now~ I really feel something but don't know..... Im kinda LOST~!! Im not HAPPY~!! Oh yea, don tell me this is my another turning point!!! FUCK OFF~ I can't take it anymore. And there's still long way to go to reach another turning point.

I received many complaints everyday from my beloved friends and family. What i did is complained the same to them. What the hell! I really wish there are fairy out there in this real world, get out of imagination!! And i really need it! Once have fairies, mean there really have fairy tales. Everyone will have a GOOD ENDING at last~!!

Undoubtely, i need a break!



7 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

it's like close to 6am... i feel like shouting out also...
everyone have their own problems and mishaps... it is how we view it to make use feel better and move on...

don't know what triggered your thoughts but... ^_^
smile... tomorrow is a bette day

* j a n e * said...

perhaps.. i realy need a real thoughts and BREAK~!! =(

i really don't know what is the 'smthg' missing in my life. just feel lack smthg. tomorrow is a beter day, yea... lets cheers it out~!!

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

there's always something missing, lacking and simply unfulfilling...
so... ~!
look pass it and hope for the better things in the upcoming day... perhaps take that good thing from tomorrow to fill up the emptiness of yesterday...

* j a n e * said...

yea, you are right too~
SO~
im going to shopping later to fulfill my emptiness. but i know it's only temporary! smile =)

TINTIN said...

hehehe..u both really need a break, plan for a trip!! go travel, hehe~

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

tintin:
haha...
money~!
just spent a bomb yesterday... >.<

jane:so nice~! where are you shopping!!! i wanna shop too... but broke d... argh~!

* j a n e * said...

tintin,
haha, i will go Bangkok this coming May! cant wait for it~

unclejosh,
im going to vivo city, erm.. im in sg now. =)