Sunday, June 1, 2008

- I'm Back from Heaven -

Jane is back to reality!!

Yea, I'm landed on Changi Airport Singapore last night at 815pm from Bangkok! I really had a wonderful trip! Yeah~ it really fun n enjoying and I LOVE BANGKOK SO MUCH! The people, the city, the shopping mall, the food, the massage, the tuk-tuk, the environment!! Still so clear in my mind right now. I can't believe it when landed in Singapore airport. It full of sadness for me to say good bye to Bangkok- a very wonderful city. I really can't believe it. It's amazing! Like the lifestyle they are... Very friendly.. =) I miss you thai people..

For who ever never been flying to there, please... try your destiny there..It will make you *speechless*

Stay tunned for the pictures i snapped. More and more to get you understand Bangkok. More and more pictures to edited. And more and more funny thing you can see.

Will be right back :D

2 comments:

levian said...

i've never been there before,
can't wait to see the pictures !! :D

* j a n e * said...

hi levian,
so soon u can see it~!! ;p