Monday, June 23, 2008

Fade Away

I got a fc*king heart attack nowadays..
I don't know when this was started.. And I hope this will be ending soon..
Feel that some relations are fade away. slightly..
A changes without any news or notifications.. Someone CHANGED!
People told me that I was thinking too much! I felt guilty! I felt uncomfortable with them!

I don't know why this was happened.. I did found someone happiness. But I can't found someone trustworthy. No matter how hard I tried. I can't get back the feeling of us. Can't get back the feel I was before, and the topic we were talking before.. Silently, it's faded away. I hope someone will come back to us. Someone can share the laugher to us. Someone can walk together with us. And forget about the arrogant.

No matter how, and no matter what. WE will be there for you!

2 comments:

RL said...

Hello,
first time visit to your blog...

wah.... this posting sounds so sad.... :(

probably this is a process tat most cannot escape... i hope this is just a short process for you... :) tomorrow will be better! hehe...


Regards & stay happy

* j a n e * said...

Hi rl,
thanks for the visit!

yea~ for me, this is really sad! i hope can help but no matter how hard i tried. it failed..

i hope this process is not permanant! i believe that, tomorrow will be beter. cheers =)