Monday, June 23, 2008

Daniel birthday bash

8th June 2008
I know im quite a bit late to post this.. Sorry bud!

First of all, LETS SCREAMMMM OUT LOUDDDDDDDDDD~
Happi birthday Daniel. Yea~ It's muh best bud birthday today! Consider best bud? huh? Why I say so? From stranger to a friend. From friend to become muh part of my life! What?!! A part of my life? SHUT UP! Friends are the second most important people in my life! Haha. Err, Daniel! You gam dong mou? LOL Special dedicated to you weiksssss... No doubt, I hardly can found one match 'correct channel' despite from the friends in M'sia in Singapore! Whack me buddies! Hehe. :D

He's damn freaking 'jin' geh ( sorry, I need to announced it! I don't care he is here looking at my blog or not) WAHAHAHAHAHA.. BUT mostly, this are the kind of friends i used to mix with. Sincerely, I really appreciate you guys here all around me. No matter what, YOU guys are the best! Appreciate weikss! Okay, enough for the emotional one. COME BACK TO THE BIRTHDAY BASH!!

Let's get started with the lame one. A birthday song~

Happy birthday to you...... Happy birthday to Daniel. Happy birthday to you. OK! piak piak Too much for him! I can't take it anymore! Go for the pictures readers.. Hehehe ;)

* Started to sing like mad, no doubt. Sing-K again... =.=" [ these is the group i always slack with] *


* moi. connie. carie *

* connie. moi*

* the girlies of the night *

* connie.nah! this is the birthday boy-daniel.carie *


* Moi. Cat *

* Moi.Ou *


* Lucky weiks.. Cat.Moi.Ou.Connie.Carie *

* The luckiest one *


* Connie. Daniel *


* Moi. Daniel *

No comments: