Sunday, June 8, 2008

- Bangkok Day 2 (Part I) -

29th May 2008

Talking about Bangkok day II, I had a very wonderful day. Everyone, I wanted to tell you~ TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! hehehehe.. As i told before, I celebrated my birthday in Bangkok! Yea, thanks for Baby to make my wish come alive. muacks muacks~

Woke up early in the morning even my alarm haven't started to ring.. I can't wait for my birthday trip today! As what I planned with my Baby, we were going to explore the longest river in Thailand- The Chao Phraya River.. After dressed up ourself, we having a breakfast at our hotel.. The food was quite western and not Thai. The time was about into 10am Thai time (which mean 11am in Singapore and Malaysia).. We started our journey to the river helping by a map we took from Survanabumi airport for free of charge. We went there by sky train (BTS). We walked a distance from our hotel to BTS. Since the day still early, we went for a visits at Erawan shrine (4 face buddha in Cantonese) to bai bai.. Its located at the same direction to the BTS sky train.


* Bai bai at Erawan Shrine- buy 20Baht of joysticks and flowers there for the pray- u can make any wish.. me of coz the birthday girl make a wish there.. :) *

* Same for Baby, bai bai for luck.. *

* Picturetos of us- Erawan Shrine*


* Heading to Chao Praya River for the ride. Pay for 120 Baht per person and get one day ride along the river..As you can see, the water is not clear and it was dirty.. But it's a nice tried.*


* First destination- Wat Arun.. As you can see, I already inside the entrance.. So excited once see the big patung. so got ommphh.. haha *

* Inside the Wat Pho- Sleeping Buddha if im not mistaken..Pay for 50 Baht pr entry.. *

* Baby with the wall *

* Whole body of Buddha *

* The wall- The painting- The unique *

* Donated some for the temples. Each coin you throw inside the bowl, it will produced a different vocal. *

* donation *


* Outside..They said all these things is from donation, the more you donated, they will make more of this "roll". It's surround this temple. You can it see everywhere you walk. *


* Baby and I *


* Huge tree for visitors to rest. The wheather was really HOT *

* Climbed up the roll - don't know what we called that thing *

No comments: