Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm Lost

I felt abandoned recently.. No one cares!
What is the meaning of this? Friends and lover all lost patient on me.
What happened actually? Was that my fault?

Could someone giving me the answer? I'm down! No one will care and no one will ask! I wonder to know if it was my problem. So that I only can blame myself for the wrong things I had done I guess. I rather it is.

I miss him now. Yes, i miss him.. Although I can see him everyday! I do miss him right now!!

I'm lonely. I hope everything will be fine. This is how i cheers up myself. And I believe in this.

Have a good weekend readers :D

4 comments:

stockname said...

EVERYTHING WILL BB BETTER. DUN WORRY, I SUGGEST THEN U WAIT TOMORROW, WHILE U OPEN U EYE AND HEAR A LOVE MUZIX.

I THINK SOMETHING IS DIFFERENCE.

"plus oil"

* j a n e * said...

ya! is better liao. hehe =)

RL said...

hello, wat happened? why things seems to get more and more serious one? hmm... hopefully it will just be temporary.... as human behaviour and psychology is a bit funny, almost everything will affect their mood and in turn affect how they see and handle things... maybe as you said before, things are changing, people, environment, maybe not only you are affected, so are they... so they also need some time to adjust themselves. so at times like this, they may seem impatient as they maybe struggling themselves too... have you tried talking to them?

anyway, it is always good to stick to believe that tommorrow will be better.... :) and i do hope it will be for you... :)

Regards

* j a n e * said...

=)
thanks rl, im better le. ya, i definitely agreed with you, they needs times to adjust themselves and so do i.. And human is really an emotional one.

Do always believe 'tomorrow will be better' :)