Wednesday, June 4, 2008

- Bangkok Day 1 -

I woke up early today! Earlier than working days.. I'm so excited about to fly today! My flight is at 10.55am. Went out from home about 8.15am. Public transport we chose to the airport! The bus was damn slow. Reached airport about 10 mins before check in counter. Lucky us. We were so in time.. Okay, once arrived at Bangkok, we went to check in our hotel. No doubt, I sleep 3 nights at the same hotel when i was in Bangkok- Bangkok Inn city Hotel (3 star). Not bad. Clean and tidy.

Without wasting our time, me n my baby rushing down from the hotel to get any transport to our first destination which is CHINATOWN.. And yet, we were getting excited and happy at that time. Can't waited to explore Bangkok City.. Hehehe.. As what i say, pictures can say a thousand words. Enjoy my lousy pictures I took at Chinatown.. :)



* Picturetos of DAY 1 - CHINATOWN *

* On da plane within 10 mins.. hehe.. damn excited, lol*

* Flying high to the sky.*

* Can see the land.. actually we are flying with old plane.. the plane quite 'chan' *


* ME *


* Can see me mou?? hehe.. i am tuk-tuk-ing.. syok oh.. faster than car and vroommmm vrroommmmm.. *


* The tuk-tuk driver..actually it's cheaper than taxi. better have a try if you all go there.. very nice experience *


* ME on the street at CHINATOWN* very very antique..love it *

* antique.. their electric supplies.. still using old technique.. you can see it everywhere u go or even outside the hotel of 5 star.. haha.. the mixtures of ancient and future.. *


* The temple we found, peacefully when i entered the main gate.. I can see so many monks walking back to their hostel.. and this is very china-look-really.. you can see my baby is feeling the nature of peaceful in mind. *

* The main door of entering into the temple.. actually, focus on the yellow signboard, picturing is not allowed here.. lol.. after i saw that signboard, i quickly hide my camera into my bag. *

* Baby with the CHINA background.. *


* This was the hostel for all the monks lives. *


* The main road of Chinatown.. obviously, the sky changed it color into darker.. prettyy *


* Dinner at Zen shopping mall- I dropped my eyes when entered this shopping mall. It's really huge than i expected.. Can you imagine on the floor of this shopping mall you can watch TV.. haha :D high- tech isit? It was located nearby our hotel-walking distance *



*** Coming up next, DAY 2 ( more interesting place to explore - It's AMAZING ) ***

No comments: