Tuesday, May 27, 2008

- Bangkok, I'm coming!!! -

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO
Sawa dee kha people.. Im flying to Bangkok tomorrow morning, ARGGHHHHHHHHHH~
Im so excited! cum scare! haha.. i scare sesat in Thailand. lOl
Thanks all the wishes for the save journey go and back buddies.. Appreciate it so much! muacks muacks.. :D Don't worry.. will get you pressie geh.. hehe

The first, Eva: countless Baby Tee.
The second, Connie: aso Baby Tee.
The third, Daniel: dry mango (=.=)'' [ specially for you, give you more one pressie-THAI CHILLIES.. HUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA]
The fourth, ermm.. buddies: see whatever I can afford, then will buy for you all.. ;p
The fifth, readers: I will snap nice pics in Bangkok for you all. Isn't im so good? hehe

** So far, only this people are request for the pressies. LOL Others than that, ermm. let me think think first. hahahahhaa.. joking weikkss... :P

Don't worry, i will get whatever i can get there then pack it back for you all. :)
Oh no, i need to pack my things already. I am ready to rock my ass in Bangkok!! HURRRAAAYYYY~
Catch ya later baby~!


I will be back on Saturday!! >.<

No comments: