Tuesday, May 6, 2008

- I'm back -

Alright, i know everyone asking why i don't have any updates on muh blog! There was a specified duration i didn't compose any new write-up in muh blog. Someone introduced me Facebook! They said quite same like Friendster. Then I answered them. "What for open so many accounts as in im already a Friendster user?" Don't want la.. Mainly, i so lazy to managed so many acccounts due to my time limit! Within few minutes later....my hand automatically click to the facebook website. Then guess what?! I was registered the stupid fark facebook account! LOL


Once started! Oh gosh! Can't stop browsing every minutes and everyday.. Eat my words buddy! Haha :D It's really fun from what i expected! There are so much application to explore~ So i needs time darling.. I played Black Jack once i get my butt home. Sticked with it until the bed time! My favorite! As this, im affected someone for this application. No doubt, is my sweet hubby. Haha.. He asked me to open another new account for him and i refused. I said, you didn't have much time to managed it baby as all the time is for me! Yes, i am too selfish! Hehe.. Whack me!!! LOL For now, we are sharing one account for one application (Black Jack)..


I want to announced!! I've got Facebook account buddy~ Add me if you don't mind im one of the friends in your list! Challenge me in Black Jack! Feed my pet and so on... Hehehhe =)


Email add: janeliew921@msn.com
User name: Jane Liew


**Next post will be so soon**
Its all about weekends..
Don't worry! I will not neglected this blog anymore~ Sorry readers!

2 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

>.< you go away~! didn't update for so long... want me to kick your buttocks?

* j a n e * said...

don't kick my butt!! pls.. hehe.. what la, now update d lo. >.<