Wednesday, May 7, 2008

- No date ( part I ) -


Sawade kha people... This was Saturday and I had no date! i know i was so late to post this.. Whatever, i need to compose! If not i will be kick by someone. Haha :D Yup yup.. It was Saturday. Baby got half day work. I am deeply superbly bored yet almost dying on muh bed. * haiz..... * Woke up late in the morning, the first thing i did was power on muh laptop. Click on Facebook!! Yucks! Everyone.. It is FACEBOOK again. * hehehehe * Nono, besides that I also see muh bloggies see whether got foot prints printed on it onot.

Play.. play.... play..... and.... play................
Click... click.... click..... and ...... click.............

It was sucks! Time past so slow. I kept chatting and chatting in msn. Unfortunately, I have no mood to shop that day! My baby kept calling me to ease my borediness. I really hate him weikkkkk..!! Hate mean Love.. I KNOW!! Stop remind me!>.< Black Jack was muh best companion that whole day. From morning until dawn. Obviously, the sky changed its colour. Yet, baby reached home. No more loneliness and borediness. Once he got home, we get our butts ready for the badminton time! If you read my previous previous blog, I got state that i will go hit the ball every week! * teeeheeeee *



Ohhhhh Saturday! It's was so evil! Killing me deeply... From top to toe! Took me to the hell.. :( I was DEAD BORED~!!!!


** Got part I sure got part II rite? **
Yea, catch up soon.. I'll be right back~!!!


* ermm.. sudenly found this pic on muh laptop- CNY07 Batu Ferringgi Beach with muh Baby *

* AND...... i miss muh long straight hair!!!!! *

2 comments:

levian said...

your facebook addiction sounded like mine last time when i first registered for an account. hehe. why not join an online game or sort to ease your boredom ?? :)

* j a n e * said...

hahaha.. d facebook now aledy almost bored! hehe.. on9 game? more bored!! now i no ommphh to play it liao.. :D