Thursday, May 15, 2008

- Pool with HIM -

A very sunny Sunday.. As usual, heading to air-cool building for our lunch and then we had nothing to do for sure. Come to a brilliant idea from Baby. We go play the pool. =) I'm not master in pool but im started fall in love in it... It depends on the skills you have to hit the ball into the holes. It's really tough~ But its a skillful game. I think it is a healthy activities..and its really fun =)


Picturetos of Pool Time

* Oh dear, he seems so expert! I might not say he is d expert one, but.. he's really my admirer. muacks muacks *

* shoot shoot Baby... hit d ball *

* yes.. it was me.. hehhe.. *


* i only know posing.. hehe.. but i can hit d ball geh.. you see, im focusing the ball.. lolz *

* Baby posing.. with d que... lol *


* My turn.. candid one.. aik.s.. haven ready yet la darl.. *



5 comments:

levian said...

i think you have more fun taking photographs than playing pool. hehe. :P

* j a n e * said...

coz have to wait till so long only reach my turn, he hit in all the balls.. sadz. =( so while he palying, me snap pics lu. hehe ;p

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

you macam see him play more than play with him lo...
should try playing with me

levian said...

why won't he changes the rules a little bit to suit you, since he's better in it than you are, make it 1 hit for each of you. then you won't be so bored. ;)

* j a n e * said...

dear unclejosh,
i will play with u if got chance. lol

dear levian,
he actually already changes the rules liao..is only i too poor in the skills :( he also teach me how to use the skills to hit the balls. lol im learning im learning.. hehe