Sunday, January 11, 2009

Red red and red

Well, there is nothing i can do to express my CNY mood except do some decoration for my home in the most restful weekend (not consider rest thou coz i got one assignment for tomorrow.. sigh~)

Woke up this morning, went for a brunch with him at the market cum food court at downstairs.. My first sight was 'WOW' full of red color- all those CNY stuffs hanging in every shop. New year songs hit my ears whenever i go. It's such a good mood for the coming weeks. Can't wait for it. Unfortunately my camera or cellphone not on my hand, or else i will snap all those red red and crowded at my place here. A very homing feel. I'm sure it's great! =D

Walked by the shops and noted some CNY decorations are very nice hanging or paste on the wall with nice words on it. Tried to pick some for my home, but whenever I flipped to the prices so sad it is quite expensive. I put it back to the position as dear's advice not to waste those money on that. I walked away silently with sad face and look back to the RED. Dear persuade me not to sad as we are going home in next two weeks and it pass fast hopefully.

Whenever I reached home after that, I immediately collected some angpao to make some lantern and hang it anywhere. Although I just got seven of it. But it make my home come alive with CNY feels.




An early wishes from me to all of you A Very Prosperous Chinese New Year! :)

No comments: