Friday, January 16, 2009

I am crazy!

Some of you knows as I blog frequently recently if you stick with my blog. Bluff me. There is no one here instead besides me. Honestly, I wont mind whether got anyone read my blog or not because this is my online diary and so, this is where i spent my time when i am dead bored.

I got a crazy mind thinking now, yes, right now!
What will it be happened if work or study in western countries like UK, Aussie, or USA? I am really got think about it that i don't care anything everyone besides me and fly there to achieve my dreams. Yes, it was my dream when i was about 18. Funny huh! I like 4 seasons countries. It's like changing mood in every few of the months like ME - mood swaying now. Don't really know what i want. Don't you think its wonderful? ermm.. Frankly, if i have this chance i will do it! Stay in the west countries for about few years fulfilling my dream whatever it is.


Autumn is the season i like most. It is so relaxing feel. And i like to see the tree changing its new skin and growing its new leaves. Leaves drop one by one. And most of all, I like the color of nature. It's amazing.


I am planning it.
And so, i put my relationship into a risk. Definitely.
I don't want to loose him instead. What i am thinking?! it's just a dream.
But I really hope to do so once in my whole life.
I am charging forwards, without a doubt!

No comments: