Thursday, January 8, 2009

The emo

Don't really know what is my feelings now. A bit like unhappy-depression-brain stucked-no motivate- etc and etc. I am now fully in holiday and CNY mood i tell you. Someone asked me why so early got this kinda mood? I have no reason to state why. Just can't speak it out!

Many things have to plan recently especially in year 2009. So confuse which one should I start first! :S I think it's not a good year for me since everything seems not right. hmmm..I just so EMO. Don't ask me why, I DON'T KNOW! =(

Did you guys notice that few of my 'says' i didn't post any of randoms pictures? So plain and weird rite. And it is so boring.. That is because my digi-cam is not right beside me now. I miss it very much. Gotta get it soon. Hehe. No worries. More pics will upload soon or later. Once I get back my camera. Weeee*

I repeat!!! I am so moody and in holiday mood. HOW? :(


No comments: