Thursday, January 1, 2009

The very last day of the year 2008!

Today.
31st December 2008.
What a day! For me.. today is nothing special. Just want it to pass faster. Can't wait the clock strike into 12am. Im not going to any celebration or countdown. Sorry. Just hate crowd. Wish to have a simple dinner with my loves one. And can't wait for my new stuffs. New year! New stuff! It's so cool!

Have been asking myself since last night what i've been done for this whole 2008. What i achieved within this year? Nothing. What is my dream in year 2008? Bet my luck to win toto. *bwhahahahaha* What is my passion? :S What is my vision in 2009? Totally blank.

I bet everyone already set a mindset of what they should do in year 2009, right?
So, i wish all of you have a very prosperous new year! Let us hope for the new start in year 2009! Everything is in a smooth.

Happy 2009! =D


* what's on my mind now*
- very lazy to work
- brain stucked
- can't wait to be vain tonight ( not in the crowd )
- can't wait to get muh new stuff
- hope boss not coming in later, and let us go in a half day of work
- missing muh bed
- I WANT TO SHOP NOW! I MEANT IT!! =(



No comments: