Saturday, January 3, 2009

Can't wait!

For your information, i am now is in holiday mood! I can't wait to back home this month and this year indeed. Can't wait to leave my steps in Singapore. Just can't wait every happening thing later. I will back to Malaysia during CNY. Miss my family so damn much. It's been 2 months i never see them. What i can say, I homesick! Very badly. :(

Just now i got a meeting with bosses. What a good news for me , also, it might be a bad news if the management run sucks after this. There is a investor who took his risk to invest in our company. I hope every things going smooth this new year of 2009. As they said, "Today is a new chapter of life" Meani
ngful right? =)

Looking forward to the new management and also my new start! :D

Once again, Happy New Year to all of you.

No comments: