Friday, January 11, 2008

- W O R K -

It’s been long time I’d questioned maself why human have to work for life? * WTH * I can’t help to tell ma friends every morning after I signed in ma MSN that I’m so bored, sleepy, tired, etc. * lucky my company didn’t blocked MSN, thanks god! * and if not, I will be so damn farkin’ dead bored! Same as the previous days, I opened ma msn, chose some of the peeeppooo that I usually chat with to greet them morning and yet I still told them im so sleepy * lol * I really can’t be help anyway * hahaha * Thanks to those peeeeepppoo who accompanied me till sun goes down =)

Kinda sucks since you are FREE while others are BUSY isnt it? It just felt yourself like a useless person in office aite? I've been suddenly shocked by ma manager * fark her* I am viewing someone profile and msn-ing, she suddenly stood beside ma desk.. Since my APPLE screen was in a friendster view, the conversation gone like this:

Boss: Jane ah, can you help me to do this....
Mua: Ya..* while i'm messy with closing ma screen but FAILED *
Boss:
eh jane, office hour cannot surf personal things ah..
Mua: huh, okok.. sorry A**g**! ( immediately I close the the firefox)
Boss: Help me to .......
(then she run back to her room) *WTH*

Hell yea, everyone is busy except me who all the time chatting in the office every single time. AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Stop complaining as this is ma life! Isk =(

Sunny cum cloudy today! Not the wheather I want and so i turn into moody. What a day! Felt like not much wanted to talk or do anything else than lyed on the bed till sun rises!! * SLAP SLAP SLAP * Im gonna slap on ma face to stay awake from this day dreaming I guess. The clock is striking into 6pm now. It’s mean ma office hour time is over!! I’ve been waiting this time since the cock yelling today! * ti hee * Can’t wait to dinner with my baby later and wondering where he will bring me for our night meal =) So, let’s yell * OFF TIME!!!! *

Good night readers! Get yourself prepare with energetic for your last day of working day of the week tomorrow! * AKURA MATADA * wink wink

No comments: