Sunday, January 6, 2008

- Excausted Sunday -

Today is 6 JAN 08!! yea baby, it's the first month first week of year 2008, I have a new me in myself.. forcing to blog here by one of the bladdy hell, he is my witch!! iskisk... im OK with that by the way. ermm... so, everyone out there! IM NEW HERE!!

haha..
well, wat a day! i'll be dated by my baby yesterday to go JB today to put his car back to his friend's house, when the sun was right up on our head. I'll be waiting him for almost an hour after he called me to get ready in 30 mins time for our out-dating today. I just hate waiting as this is kinda wasting someone time!! So, i called him and guys, guess wat!!?? he stil sticked on his BED and yet his hand stil holding his h/p!! !@@!#@!@# Baby, i really.. *speechless* Oh well, after having our branch with a small yummy hot curry puff with 1/4 of an egg inside bought at the dim sum restaurant, we heading to woodlands checkpoint! Lucky, god stil with us. There were no traffic at the checkpoint. *yuuhuuuu* Driving on his baby black shiny with one rats huggy pillow inside (it's ma chinese zodiac sign) we reached his friend's-CHOONG new home.We gonna parked his car there before we take it back on CNY coz Singapore parking fees is incredibly expensive (1 hour SGD1 dolar).

*hoho* his friend drove us to jusco tebrau city after the long ride. gurls and guys! there were some place where could be better than goin' to the well-known JUSCO at JB *i bet* yucks!!


Went back to singapore at last, me and my baby decided to go Orchard to pass our time. And we end out grabbed some new stuff to filled in our wardrobe in one hour time before we stepped into our glamorous dinner tonite. *hehe* Why don't to get something to present ourself while having such a tiring day end? *wakaka*



Here are some picturetos of the day.



* MA*


*the black and the bubble one is for mine and the stripin' orange one is for ma baby*



No comments: