Tuesday, January 15, 2008

- Full-filling -

*hoho* do you have a great day today? oh i bet you do aite? well i am great today.. hahaha.. first of all let me yelled "I WAN SHOPPING"!!! So, every gurls likes it and some are addicted to it. I am one of them. *yucks*

I am not rich and so I am not a fashionable girl. This is so called window shopping! I don like window shopping by the way, I must grabbed something at least a pair of ear ring or whatever will do to full-filling myself and so for my lil accesseries box. Chinese New Year is coming. Shopping mall is full of peepool at every single corner, searching for the top fashion of year 2008. So do you isin't it? =)

So, I will go to shop for ma new clothes for this coming CNY this Saturday * yu hu * as ma baby promised me to drive back his wife to grab ma new stuffs as we cant manage to take it with only one pair of hand while another pair is holding each other * hee hee * wink wink ^^



- Picturetos of ma wardrobe -


* i wan full-fil this * hiak hiak




* tidy hair office girl * LOL

2 comments:

JiNG said...

yo... Genius first visit to this site.. yo yo yo.. nice hair there le.. wauhahaha.. jatuh cinta liao.. opps.. sorry sorry.. wauhahaha..

* j a n e * said...

oooo.. ya kah?? hahaha.. come vicit owes ah.. wakakkaaka. btw, u know write chinese geh meh? wakakkaa