Monday, January 7, 2008

-A Great Hair Day-

Oh well, after a long thinking and I finally decided to make ma new hairdo!! Keeping my medium length I trimmed a lil and it's quite short. =) I've been planning to do so since one year ago and now that I only have my guts to change ma new hairstyle. =)

After a tiring working day, actually I've not much feelings to do so. Thanks baby, he pulled me to the small lil messy hairsalon which he used to cut his stylish hairdo usually, and if he not do so, I will always mumbbling beside his ear that I want to cut my hair till he can't breath * hahaha * I hugged my aspire and stepped into the hairsalon with lots of hope. I successfully trimmed my hair short and stylish in about 40 minutes time *aarrgghhh, my a*s was stunned while I stand up to made ma pay*. And guess wat! Not a bad hairdo ever that I had. *mmmwwahh baby* It look quite nice and tidy. *hehe* And also what I wish!! =) The special which is ma baby love it so much until he said " I wan hug you sleep tonite, can? " What a nice try! * Clap for maself *



He later on send me back to ma home to get maself clean. I thought he straightly jump to his bed to get his well sleep after his tiring day work. But he called me that he already at ma home downstairs to picked me up to go out drinking with his friends and asked me to dress maself. Ma hairdo work well itself that whole night.. He spent me on "fishing prawn" to take it as a compliment to me.
*Love you loads babe* After 3 hours of fishing small prawn =.=" we finally went back home to have enough sleep to prepare for another busy day of working tomorrow. Like what i said I have A Great Hair Day!!




* Pictureto of new me*

- *ta da* a brand new me -

No comments: