Thursday, January 17, 2008

- Puiling's bday Bash -

First of all, let's scream.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL!!

Ya, we did celebrate her birthday in a short time. haha. As usual, i went to work and someone msg me today that we gonna celebrate Puiling's birthday and ask me how the celebration going soon later.. what a good question as i stil in dreaming while on the train to work. We end out discuss it in office time * haha * i stil don't scared whether my boss come to visit me at my desk. *hee hee*

Well, the conversation gone like this in 3 ppeeeppol conversation:

Me: woi~ tonite how o?? ( I aledy woi~ x 100 times)
Ou: dono oo.. u al discuss den tell me la... im ok geh..
Kun: (this gurl have been keep silent until almost sun goes down- that mean office hour almost over) =.="" She reply at the last moment!! At last, we came to a final decision..

p/s: what a good discussion whole day in office.


End out, you know guys, what is the final decision?? Which is celebrate at K-box, and buy the cake which every birthday party must have. Okay, time has come.. the earliest one is ME who wait at AMK HUB about 30 mins times before i can see my pretty gurl and fat guy. While waiting, my Baby keep calling me since he denied to come to our party. Don't know what is on his mind?? He ask me where am I by that time and keep msg-ing me asked where retail shops i'd in. He keep kacau-ing me while im chosen my gurl bday present.

Within 15 mins after 7pm, my buds are reach.. * hehe * v go round and round the hub at last we only bought a chocolate marsmallow cake. WE HAD BEEN CHEATED!! * BY THE BREADTALK'S GIRL WHOSE TOLD US THAT THE CAKE ARE TASTE GOOD BUT IN FACT IS SUCKS!! ISKISK * We stepped into our dinner while after our bday gurl was here. Suddenly someone slap my back and guess wat? *ta da* my Baby was came. Im glad you were here Baby. I am surprise he willing to partcipated our party. * thanks Baby * =)

As usual, after our dinner, we rushed to the K-box. *Sing Sing Sing* =) The clock striked into 12am, the cake was completely dissapear... We called for the receptionist and asked when is the time should the cake to be sent in if not sharply at 12am? *lol scolded by one of our gang* Finally, the cake was sent to the room 15 which is our room. * ahhaha * After the bday wish and bday song, the song continued boarded and sing. After an hour, the party was almost at the end. So, readers here are some picturetos of puiling's bday bash. Although we had a simple birthday with puiling, we wish she will love the wa we celebrated with her. Again, Happy Birthday my gurl. May all your wishes come true all the way. =)



* Picturetos of the burday party *

* Me *

* Best smile ever from my Baby * hehe

* LOL* I am free

* Baby n I *

* The Birthday gurl- Puiling *

* Baby 1st time singing hahaha*

* Girlies -Kun. Puiling. Jane*

* Ou.Kun. Puiling. Jane. Tuck *

No comments: