Sunday, August 24, 2008

rainy day

It's raining today. Not much activities I can do. I was planning to do shopping today but this kind of wheather is not allow me to carry on. What a bad day! Well, it is not much bad thou. Coz I can do whatever I like at home in this cold wheather.. It's wet everywhere. =) Just resting at home while doing some assignments for my friend.

Logo and web design layout for him and now it is just the beginning and it was done only 5 % of it. Lolz..
Actually hor, I promised to show him on Monday but I think I cannot make it. I am damn lazy now la. And hor, I got some stupid quarrel with my stupid boyfriend. Sigh~ Why he always like that one? Arrrghhhhhhh~ I hate him so much! When he sweet, he's really very sweet to you, but when he get mad. OMG~ Take my life better than being his toy. DAMN!!!!

Arrghhhhhh~!! Forget about him! Affected my mood anyway. Nevermind nevermind.. I still have some companion here. Hehe.. =) The next seconds will be better ya!

It's so boring when nobody talk to you..This is what i am now..
The Rainy Day is such a bad day for me! :(
And when boredom attacked, this is most probably what i did! tee hee*






No comments: