Sunday, August 31, 2008

Achievement

Well, well, well.. As I was went to shop yesterday. I already bought some of my stuffs in my shopping list! Hehehe.. I'm quite satisfy with it. But I still got 8776656435377 haven get it yet! HOW?!! OMG!!

The stuffs that achieved yesterday were:
1) GUESS Bag- SGD151.60 [sorry that remembered wrong in my last post] :) It's in grey in color.
2) Skirts for usual & office wear- SGD31.20 (after 20% off) [I only grabbed one piece instead of two. It's in blue in color and I love it very much.]
3) Baby card holder- SGD19 (special offer)- It's in black in color.

So well, the others thingys will be achieve next month. Can't wait for my next month income. Hahaha..
Lolz.. Lolz.. Lolz..


p/s: I will be back to my hometown next 2 weeks. Which is Mooncake Festival. MUM, I'm coming back. Wait me~ So excited >.<

No comments: