Friday, August 29, 2008

Argrhhhhhh~!!!

ARGRGHHHHH~!!!!

I still got many things need to buy in my shopping list! >.<
Around 86762362847652862 things!!! HOW???
Gosh~! I am madly to shop now! But too bad. I only can grabbed 2 bras n 3 undies today! :(

The things must buy in my shopping lists are
1) GUESS bag- SGD159.90 ( after 20% discount ) [ still in my decision :S ]
2) Charles & Keith shoes- SGD32.90
3) Clutch( any that nice look/black in colour )
4) Skirts for usual & office wear- around two pieces.
5) A card holder for Baby
6) Sony Ericson handphone- SGD398


IM GOING TO SHOP TOMORROW~!!! I'M SERIOUSLY GETTING SICK OF IT!!! :( EVEN CAN'T SLEEP THINKING OF THIS THINGS!! :'(


p/s: I was thinking if anyone can sponsor me SGD500 for the shop list! How nice?! :( Will this be come true? I want to bite my dear!! ;/

No comments: