Saturday, August 9, 2008

My new pet

Okay, let me tell you guys what is all about didi dudu mean at my previous post. muahahahahh..
It's actualy moi new pet!! It's turtle!! In mandarin is 'kam chin guai'
My brother told me that, if i am not enough care and make them die. My life will be bad luck due to turtle life is at least 100 years. Is that true? :S
But I don't care!! I will love them as i love myself. Weeeeee....
Heeee... I spotted it while i was going to a walk in a park last week in a fish shop ! They were so cute..Craving here and there.. Swimming up and down in the water.. And that's why i planned to get a pair of it to bring it home..To be my new hobby.

And now, yes! they are in my home right in front of me now! muahhahahaa... XD

Thanks darling for the surprise when i was home after tired work. I don't know that he bought it already until I focus to an empty small aquarium under the big aquarium. And I saw two little thingys moving here n there. Haha.. Yes, they are my new turtle. And there were two of it. lolz

Lets look at moi adorable small little turtles.


TAA DAAAA...


didi and dudu

they scared me :(


:D


they keep finding their way of out this cave. haha


isn't they so cute???

these are my second beloved :)



No comments: