Monday, May 4, 2009

They are my everything

Hello people. Greetings from miles away. How was the long-end weekend? :) Should be a nice one right? lol Well, mine one was the great one! XD

I was like so moody, so sad, so depressed when I knew I can't go back HOME for this Labour day holiday. I can't imagined how it will be without me in the tea session among my friends- Should be the miss and bored one!-
Haaa.. Because of my personal thinking of stay there and keep my boo companion since he don't wish to go home. BUT.. The day before May 1. My mood is going up for like i jumping on the cloud. My baby called and inform me that to be prepare to go home as he changed his mind to accompany me home this holiday! * coz I keep sighing in front of him and keep telling him that how sweet and nice of me to stay accompany him thru this weekend* Weee~ I can smell my mum at last. Bwhahahah.. Thanks Baby for making us still the fresh-sweet one! :)

I like the smell at HOME. Comfy and unspeechable. Another day, we decided to going up the hills to Genting Highlands. It's a very fresh and cool air up there. There was no crowded, no traffic up there and the car parking was totally lots and you won't headache for looking the car park in such a peak season, but really.. there was no crowded at all. Free and easy!

The very first time me, my Baby and my family going for a trip alone! Believe me! It is true and this is not a good one :( Luckily, everyone of us is happy eventually. Okay, let's go through what i shooted for this trip.


* with my lomo.. look pale right! damn tired but it worth for this trip with family :) *

* love the red wall *

* with baby *

* with baby again..*

* :) *


* bro, babyboo, dad, mum *

* moi in the ripley believe it or not *

*wahahahahaha.. i can't stop look at this pics*

* LOL, look at my mum pig nose. Damn funny*


* gosh! can't imagine if i am this FAT! *

* tea break at coffee bean. Frankly, this is sucks!! love starbucks more *

* baby *

No comments: