Friday, May 22, 2009

An early birthday gift from ex-boss

It's Tuesday. It's a very unbelievable day for me ever. A surprise from my boss. Let's go through the conversation and you will know what the heck is going on.

The clock strike into 11am and by that time, I've been prepared my work to show her(my boss) when the time she stepped in. Okay, before i can see her, her voice already sounds like half-dead man yelling for help. Mean loud and terrible. Before i turn my head for her, she already the first called my name.

Boss: Jane, come here.
Me: Okay (without no doubt, she sure showed me something that she wanted me to do)
Boss: How long have you been here?
Me: (Answer with happily) Erm.. Almost 2 and half months.
Boss: How do you feel bout working here so far?
Me: I feel still ok, can handle most of the things so far, and started to adapt already.
Boss: But, I don't think you can. You know, when i was interviewed you, you gave me a feel that you are so creative and now that I can't see any creative side on you.

Okay, let me explained why she said so.
From the first day I came, there is nobody who care about me, nobody even gave me a job to do, I was like sat at my seats about 2 weeks with done nothing. The third week, i started to yelled at my others colleagues(same graphics department), and i begged them to give me something for me to do. They did gave me things to do which are sign age (price label), shopping paper bag(just change the color), an interior and exhibition design( which are for display in the shopping mall), erm.. okay, that's it! So called, the shits they gave me is the worst things i done so far in my designer line.

So lets count for me, I've done 3 things in 2 months so far. Why the heck she said me that she can't see my creative side? For those who really know design.. Halloo, do you mean you gave me some shits and rubbish which standard one can do job for me to do, you can see a creative side of me? Please god, take my life if you agree with that!

And now, it made me confuse which is creative and which is not for her. Damnit! Oh please, you old woman, please search more website out there to see which one is real creative and which is real trendy now! Oooppsss, maybe for your old 70's thinking is forever lame, no wonder your mall is forever outdated!!!! Still, she said she want it to be like TAKASHIMAYA mall (Singapore). Before you want to be a king, first of all, you need to follow what king lifestyle had. If not, pissed off!!

Let's continued what the end of the conversation.

Me: huh? what do you mean? (with full of curiosity why she talked like that to me)
Boss: Because I found you didn't done something creative that I wanted. And your process is too slow. I think we don't need you to be here since you are not qualify to take over our job.
Me: So, do you mean today is my last day or what? (fuck you! please mind your words before you say this shit to me as I didn't do anything at all yet, don't have any chances to presents my creativity)
Boss: You can leave now or you can stay till end of the day today but we still pay you one more day money.

Without saying anything, I just walked away and grabbed my things leave her face! So, mean..that's it! I am jobless now! :(

Behind the scene, someone told me someone stabbed my back, and who they are, they really sure to know what they are doing. Thank you for stabbed my back for like you wish to. And congratulations that your wish come true! :) So, please keep for being who you are for the rest of your life. And let see, what is the karma you get! Whatever it is, I am happy for you.

This is an early birthday gift form my boss. Surprise? HAHA. Till now, I was like dreaming. Yea, bad dream. I got my lessons, you can't be a kind girl. You have to be more evil than who are evil. But i'm such an idiot to learn this evil. Sorry, I can't do it as god sent me here to be a good girl. Aren't I? Oh ya, am I telling you some good stuffs i did in my ex-company? I gained 4 good friends. Don't know why, wherever new place i go, i gained good friends. Happy! That's it! :D


ta!





No comments: