Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Merci beaucoup

So, if you guys noticed bout my previous post. I lost my job for about 1 week time. Throughout all this period. Many of my friend from known to unknown. From close to unclosed. From darling to honey. All of this way, they are so supportive. Some of them even help me to look for a job and persuade me whenever my mood is down- I can say my mood is everyday going down till now. Can't deny, everyone of you if you gone through my case. I bet, you are the same way as mine.

I am here to thank one by one of you. Let see the lists.

Me: I'm jobless honey. =(
My baby: Are you serious? Ohh..Come' on. (He hug me tight and kiss my forehead when i was about to cry. He is the best boyfriend ever in the entire world. Showering me his love and care as always, needless to say in this suckiest period now!)

Me: Ah mi, I jobless again.
Ah Mi: Har! Oh dear, sorry to hear that! Mmmm gen yiu la, dong ka mm ta, ta sai ka lor. Soh nui lei geh, man man wen lor! *she end this words with laugh* ( When i heard her laugh, my tears started to drop. And then i holded it. I reply to her " hailo, ngo yat ding wen dou geh, haha " Family is the big support for me! So happy to heard from them. XD)

So far, i was put my title in my FaceBook, MSN, or blog with " any job recommended? " There comes the supporters. Just list out some.

Ah Eva: Sure can find one! Don't worry. Add oil ya~ :)

Connie: Slow slow find lo, Sure can one! Good luck!

Cat: Oh dear, gambateh! You sure can find a better new one out there! :D

Duncan: (He put it in his msn title) Hope scJ get it soon!!! (Thanks darling, for your kind words! So touch =])

Kee: Jane, u ok not? If not, come out dinner. I can keep you companion. Treat u big dinner. HAHA. Don't so sad. Sure can get one!

小雯: Come out dinner on tues or thurs! We celebrate your birthday! Don't think of bad things! Hehe.. (If she didn't mentioned of my birthday is coming, I totally forgot :S thanks girl)

снου, ѕειнαο: I will send you a sms later. Check it out! (Thanks buddy for your kindness-he send me his job searched he found in the jobstreet for me to send out my resume. Few some more. Really thanks a lots bud.)


Here was the few of the supporters, for the rest i didn't mentioned here do not mean I didn't appreciated your kindness. It is just because there is too many of you who care about me. Can't list it now. I really thanks and appreciate a lots for all your care and sharing! When i say REALLY, I do meant it! :D


I am so thankful!!


ta!



No comments: