Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Depression Tuesday

Early in the morning.. Something went wrong with the boyfriend over a stupid idiot small thing.. This isn't a good sign for Tuesday today. I guess i'm having a PMS again..

What's good things to do when you having this abnormal uncomfortable feeling of pms? This went through my mind right after thinking of it for 2 seconds..

- lying on the bed with a cup of favorite ice-cream and a favorite magazine.
- sitting in the pleasant evening having a cup of cappucino and a blueberry cheese cake in a favorite coffee shop Starbucks.
- surfing the website to get myself inspired for the things i like and wish to do.
- peeping outside the window to let the cold wind blow onto my face to refresh me
- go shopping without having thoughts of money not enough and shop till the moon shinning in the dark
- text or call up the boyfriend to tell him that i need a hug or a kiss right now

Somehow....
I am in the office now and seems all these cannot to be accomplish!!!!!!!! What is this!? I mean, why i have to think this in the office! Shit!

Getting more emo.. :(



No comments: