Sunday, April 12, 2009

ABC soup

TA TA TA TA.....

Haha.. I love Saturday morning! Can do whatever i want. You know what! Whenever you are not working, it automatically woke up early in the morning! And whenever is working days, it's hard for me to crawl out from my bed and it used to be mind blocking and blind whenever you walk from your bedroom to the bath room! It's sucks!

Oh well, early in this beautiful morning. I pushed myself to get out from the house to the wet market to bought some ingredients for the ABC soup. And within an hour! All the ingredients are completely prepared! And within 3 hours time....

My ABC soup is ready to serve!!! :D



TA...... DA.....




I know the color is not good but trust me! It taste like heaven..Yum~ yum~ Now, waiting for the boyfriend to come home to taste my ABC soup! Hungry already :(


Going to shop later after the lunch with boo.. Weee~ Gonna get my new tote!! XD


No comments: