Friday, April 10, 2009

April lists

Hurayyy!! 1 more week to go to get my salary! Hehe..

So far, i already have many things to get this month.

1) Charles & Keith tote: My first sight of love! Once i spotted it, I fall in love with it already. It's in blue in colour @.@
2) I want to change hp! ><" [as i got my LG cookie last 2 months and i found out it's suck!! so im gonna change it again]
3) Shiseido whitening set! This cost me the most expensive one! @@"


As i mentioned in my Facebook, "My first task to achieve! Financial Management! Gonna save up to 60% of my income to achieving my another goals"

How my first task can be achieve? Gosh! :(

Randomness pics! Taken when i was home! Forgot took my camera and this is using my stupid touch ph to snap.



* me and my stupid bro *

No comments: