Sunday, August 30, 2009

A very lazy Saturday

It's Saturday peeps..
And why am I feeling not excited?
Feel moody as the sky like now.
Dark cloud, cold wind, and busy street.
Stress.
=(

Alright, im working today!
I always persuade myself not to complaint so much of the work time.
bla bla bla..
but it's really a very lazy Saturday when people are still in their dream while you wake up so early because of going to work?
This is Shit man!!
haiz..........

Anyway, I'm going to JB later to enjoy my nasi lemak and xi mat nai cha
at OLD TOWN with my babe, Connie.
Long time didn't chilling out with her since ever don;t know when...
It's good sometimes to having a heart talk with the closest one
when you are in the good mood.

I think im going to finish my work first before 1pm.
Till then

ta!


No comments: