Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's good for a new start

Actually, I was wanted to blog this few days ago but...
unfortunately I don't know why all the text fonts and buttons gone whenever
i click to this page. But lucky, it was now all show in front of my eyes now.
Can blog what I wanted to say these few days.

When it comes to mind, I realized I can't even think of a word to say. Errmm.. :S
Well well, all i wanted to tell is i love my job.
And i really do!
Feels like i found a place that suit me well..
Love my colleagues, love my bosses, love my office.
Everything is better now! Feel relief! :)

It's a very good start for me where my boss offer me a brand manger as my designation and yes, it written on my pass. Exaggerate no?
A big NO NO.
It was totally wrong to describe me.
I am upgrading myself to achieve of what i dream of.
So, who of you who think I am a materialstic girl, do think wise before you talk to me. kay!
hmmpph..

Im going to work my ass off these few years and hopefully i can earn alot alot..
Few more months to go, my baby graduate and looking for a new job with higher income.
And..
Here we build our own family then. No jokes man! I am ready to this.
Planning all these.
Buying house, my own car and looking forward to own a business.
I am serious! Please mind me. Heehee..

So...
just give myself a 2 years time kay, to prove it to you!
Haha..
Please don't challenge me rite!

End.

Lastly, happy 1 week anniversary to myself! Guess what. I start my new job 1 week already. Happy! I can stay with my boo again. Nothing can divided us again. LOL

ta!

No comments: