Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Untitled

What's the titled should I put since I am not able to find even a word can describe my feeling now. So emo, sad, stress, demotivated, lost, tired and many many negatives thinking right now! :(
How?
How am I gonna tell you all what i am facing now! How am I gonna tell you all the trouble i got now!! I don't where to start!! I really so damn scared that I can't find a job here. And then I need to separate with my baby boo again for how many years?
I don't want to get into long relationship again. :(
It's been 3 years i can't see my baby since I started dated with him. Will it happened to me again? Okay, let me stated clearer, I am now in Singapore and now jobless. You see! How much worry I am now for can't get any new job for me. Thanks to OG, the fuckiest company I had before this. I was so damn angry with them who back stabbed me against the work i've done.


SO WORRY AND SO WORRY ANS SO WORRY!! :'(
I need a job please....


* So moody * took when I was just after interview. Hee..

* but I know sure these day will end. I mean, tomorrow is better, will get the job soon ^^ *

No comments: