Monday, June 8, 2009

Is Back!!

Well,
it's been so long i have my hair short. Since May 2008 till now.
And yesh! My long hair is back!!
Happy news to telling.
I am going to re-bond my hair soon don't need to wait it till few more months i guess. I've been so craving for my past of my long straight hair in UNI's life.
I miss those ME!! I miss wearing a cap with my shiny long hair walking to the class everyday!
I miss it! I miss it!!


The me when i was just re-bonding my hair.



Luckily I didn't throw all the caps since after i cut my hair short!
Still keep nicely in my wardrobe. Heehee..
And
After today! I can wear it again! Gonna buy more and more caps for collection.
Can't wait to do it! My hairstylist sifu said have to wait 2 more weeks.
And then, I got my hair back!
HAPPY!! :D

Let see the old me with my lovely hair.



I love my fringe!! >.<

I can't wait to get my new hairdo.
Just can't wait!!! :D
Will be right back to show you my straight hair!

ta!

No comments: