Sunday, November 2, 2008

Starting to worry

Erm.. Guess.. I had been age didn't update my blog.. Why?
I am very worried.. :( I already resigned from my company due to the suckiest of bosses, poor management, political, and low benefits. They even cut-pay regarding to the economics going down in US. Boss said that it affected our company and he want to cut-down the cost in our company. What a selfish bosses!!


Kinda sad and worried after I tendered! I will miss my colleague so much! Good luck to them who wish to stay.
And now, I'm starting to worry that do I get the new job soon? Good pay? Good boss? Erm. Not dare to think so. I know I was doing the stupid decision as many people told me not to resign by this time because of the economic is slowing down. BUT I will not regret of what i have decided! I will prove to them. I will much more better i future. I hope so so so so..

Wish me luck buddy. :S

3 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

hope all your wishes come true and

I AM NOT FRESH GRAD lo... :P

* j a n e * said...

Thank you! :)

har! u r not? how come ur blog said u graduate? confused =.=

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

lol... it's a convocation